Dec 17, 2021 | EGMHA Webmaster (JM) | 105 views
Update to procedures at EG Sports Complex
As per the provincial announcement, effective Sunday December 19 the following will be required:
- All indoor settings will be reduced to 50% capacities.
- No food or drink will be allowed at the sporting facilities
- Limit spectators for all sports to 1 spectator for each participant.
- No food or drink will be consumed by spectators
- 50% capacity to all meeting space and event space (staffed and unstaffed facilities/halls)
All existing requirements such as proof of vaccination and health and safety measures will still be in effect.