Sponsors Needed for House League and Local League Teams
With the great amount of time and effort required to plan for each new season, the task of making sure our young players have the best experience, starts now. The key to this experience is the community involvement that comes through business sponsorships.
Being involved as a sponsor allows you to directly contribute to the growth and development of our young players while gaining visibility for your business in the community. We are a non-profit organization, so we do rely on the various businesses in the East Gwillimbury and surrounding areas to help us keep the costs low for our families and allowing all kids the opportunity to play hockey from the Tyke to Midget Leagues (ages 4 to 18).
The cost of sponsoring one team is $550.00; this contribution will help cover the costs of the player’s jerseys, socks, and ice time.
As a sponsor:
- Your logo and website will be posted on our website Sponsorship Page
- Your logo will be displayed at the East Gwillimbury Sports Complex Arena on our Sponsor Board in the lobby
- Your logo will be on the back of a team set of Jersey's - teams travel to 8 centres across York / Simcoe Region
- You will receive a sponsorship plaque
- You will receive a tax receipt for your sponsorship of $550.00
- You will be invited to our annual appreciation night in March or April
If you are a local business and hockey lover then this is the opportunity for you! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, then please fill our the Sponsorship Application and an EGMHA Executive member will contact you to ensure we meet your needs and expectations, and arrange for payment.
Please note that we do need to have sponsorships finalized by the end of July to ensure the logos are printed on the appropriate jersey's.
Thanks for supporting our EG Eagles!