Non-Resident Player Passport Request Form (EGMHA)

Print Non-Resident Player Passport Request Form
An NRP (Non-Resident Passport) form is required to tryout at a AA centre. The NRP is only available to players in Minor PeeWee or older age groups. Players, under an NRP, are allowed to tryout for one AA centre.
Player Information
Information must be complete and accurate or the request will not be reviewed and completed.
  1. First Name, Last Name
  2. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
  3. Street #, Street Name
NRP Request Form
  1. List only one (1) association
  1. I agree that the information contained in this request form is accurate.

    Once approved by the VP Rep, the NRP form will be available for pick up at the East Gwillimbury Sports Complex, in the EGMHA Office on Thursday April 18th, between the hours of 6:00 and 8:00 pm. 
Human Validation
Printed from on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 7:01 PM