Thank you for registering for a preseason development skate.
Cost for skates will be $20.00. Cash or cheque will be accepted in person at the time of the session.
Please remember the following guidelines must be followed when attending the session:
- Physical distancing is required at all times.
- Masks must be worn while in the facility and can be removed by the player when they are wearing their helmet and on the ice.
Parents will be able to enter the EG Sports Complex to watch the session.
Screening of all individuals entering the facility will be an active screening. Parents/players will be required to scan a QR code with their device and answer the screening questions prior to entering the building.
- If anyone is feeling ill, they should not attend the session
- Participants will only be allowed in the EG Sports Complex 30 minutes before their session.
- Change rooms will be opened with limited capacity for players, however players may want to arrive partially dressed.